7. There is a character called Mini Lili and the person who plays her is 3.2 feet tall — and one of the 10 smallest people alive.
6. There are 426 props, more than any other Cirque show. Ever.
5. There’s a man who turns into a cat onstage. Meow.
4. There’s a hand that’s bigger than a compact car that moves. And it weighs 750 pounds.
3. There are flying bicycles. And people riding them.
2. It’s like Cirque meets Jules Verne meets Thomas Edison meets American Horror Story.
No. 1 Reason …
It’s so great that everyone either already has tickets or is getting them. If you haven’t seen this show, you’re the one person in the room who will have no idea what everyone is talking about all spring.